Caring about our society & environment
You already know Staples for our stores. What you might not know is that we are the world's largest office products delivery business, serving everyone from the twenty-person office up to and including the Fortune 500.
As the business-to-business division of Staples, Staples Advantage® works with companies of 20 or more employees to develop customized programs with specialized pricing, dedicated account management, and a complete assortment of products and services at the lowest total delivered cost. Our commitment to serving customers is embodied in our brand promise: “We make buying office products easy."
- North American Delivery (40% of Staples’ total business – includes Staples Advantage, Staples Business Delivery®, Quill and subsidiaries throughout the U.S.)
- North American Retail (39% of Staples’ total business – includes our U.S. and Canadian retail stores)
- Staples® International (21% of Staples’ total business – includes retail and delivery businesses serving customers in 37 countries on five continents)
Learn more about Staples Inc.
- 91,000 associates worldwide
- Second largest eRetailer in the world, behind Amazon.com
- More than 2,000 stores worldwide
- A Fortune Most Admired Company – No. 101 on Fortune 500 list (2010)
- Publicly traded on NASDAQ (SPLS), listed on S&P 500
Our Company Timeline
Explore our interactive company timeline
and learn about the history of Staples.