There is a need to act to protect at risk data. The importance of visual privacy.
*Technology’s impacts on Workers, Pew Research Center, December 2014
Sensitive business information can easily be hacked in public. 3M™ Privacy Filters protects sensitive and confidential information displayed on a screen.
With the rise of smartphones, tablets and longer battery life for laptops, protecting visual privacy is more important than ever. Sensitive business information may be accessed from more places and on more devices.
- 82% of enterprises have a hybrid cloud strategy, up from 74% in 20141
- 93% of organizations surveyed are running cloud applications or experimenting with infrastructure-as-a-service (laaS)2
1. “Mobile Workspace Adoption Trends, “Forrester Research 2013.
2. Study show 67% of Employees Expose Sensitive Data Outside the Workplace, 2014
More workers are accessing confidential information in public places. Top mobile devices used for work:
“Mobile Workspace Adoption Trends, “Forrester Research 2013.
Sensitive business information may be being accessed in public.
Data breaches are on the rise, and they can be costly, and damaging to reputation. Average consolidated total cost of data breach is 3.8 million. 23% increase from 20131
1“2015 Cost of a Data Breach Study: Global Analysis,” Ponemon Institute IBM, 2015.
- Productivity loss can cost a company millions of dollars in lost work hours.
- Lost productivity from visual privacy concerns can cost a company $1m per year.*
*Productivity Study, Ponemon Institute, 2013 Sponsored by 3M Company
Visual privacy protection could pay for itself. Employees can be more productive working in a public setting (e.g. plane, train, coffee shop) with a 3M™ Privacy Filter.
3M™ Privacy Filters are developed for most device types including desktop monitors, laptops, smart phones and tablets. Utilise the unique black out privacy technology to block the view of the screen from either side, and keep confidential on screen customer and personal data secure.
You can call a Staples representative at the following number:
+31 (0)20 651 1111
You can also fill out the form below and one of our representatives will get in touch with you shortly.