5 tips for business success in 2018
With the dawn of the New Year, every business will be looking for...
Are you a busy office manager or a buyer who is trying to manage everything? Do you find that you don't have enough time to get things organised? You're convinced that there has to be a more efficient way of getting things done. But how? This white paper will show you six steps that you can take to achieve results with a well-organised purchasing organisation.
1. How do I analyse current purchasing performance and potential improvements?
2. What do I include in an improvement plan for purchasing?
3. What selection criteria do I use to choose the right suppliers?
4. What purchasing processes can I set up to create order out of the chaos?
5. How do I report the performance of my purchasing team and which KPIs should I use?
6. How do I translate the findings of my report into actions for improvement?
Our comprehensive six-page white paper sets everything out for you so that you can get straight to work.
You can call a Staples representative at the following number:
+31 (0)20 651 1111
You can also fill out the form below and one of our representatives will get in touch with you shortly.